The Government of Ontario has announced that non-essential workplaces will remain closed as Canadians are urged to continue physical distancing as much as possible right now. Our Health & Fitness centres and services are closed temporarily as a result. This includes in-centre courses and registered programs such as swim classes, Teen Night, and personal training.
Please continue to check ymcagta.org/Alerts for the latest information.
Thank you for your continued support of the YMCA of Greater Toronto and we look forward to welcoming you back.
What does a YMCA membership get me?
- Access to nine Centres of Community across the GTA with swimming pools, running tracks, fully outfitted conditioning rooms, workout and spin studios, and so much more.
- Unlimited group fitness classes! Choose from over 90 classes weekly, all included in your membership.
- Motivated staff on call to assist you with equipment, recommend new programs, and answer all of your questions.
- Access to your gym 365 days a year. Exact hours of operation vary by location, but we open early and close late so you can fit fitness into your busy schedule.
- The pride of knowing that all your hard work at the gym is in support of a good cause! When you break a sweat at the Y, you Sweat For Good: it's your show of support for all the charitable community building the Y makes possible.
Membership options and fees
Each of our Health & Fitness centres is unique, just like the communities they serve, so visit your centre's page for details on the packages and prices offered there. You can find your local centre via the map below: