We're a gym — and so much more.
When you join the Y, you join a charity that's over 160,000 people strong, all sweating to support healthy kids, families, and communities. It's our mission to help people grow strong — physically, of course, but also mentally and socially. So when you break a sweat with us, you Sweat For Good.
What makes the Y special?
- Diverse programs from Barre to basketball, bootcamp, and beyond.
- An inclusive environment that's accessible for everyone, thanks to our membership assistance program.
- Qualified staff and volunteers who can help you achieve your goals.
- State-of-the-art facilities, each with swimming pools and the latest strength-training and cardio equipment.
- Opportunities to volunteer and make a difference in your community.
- A 165-year track record for building healthy communities.
Fitness tips from our personal trainers
What to eat before and after your workout, according to a personal trainer
Science-backed snacks that will fuel your workouts and get real results.Read more