The Government of Ontario has announced that licensed child care centres and EarlyON programs will remain closed as Canadians are urged to continue physical distancing as much as possible.
Licensed child care centres and programs are expected to re-open when the province transitions to the next stage of its reopening plan. Please continue to check ymcagta.org/Alerts for the latest information.
Thank you for your continued support of the YMCA of Greater Toronto and we look forward to welcoming you back to our centres as soon as we’re able.
Giving Parents Peace of Mind and the Freedom to Stay Healthy
Professional staff, volunteers, and supervisors from your local YMCA will care for your child while you set some time aside for yourself to work on your personal health & fitness goals.
Our Child Minding Program provides:
- Two consecutive hours of care for your child while you work out
- A fun and safe environment for children
- Well-trained staff, volunteers & supervisors that are First Aid and CPR certified
- Affordable fees and flexible hours of operation*
* Hours of operation may vary depending on location. Please check with your local YMCA to confirm your centre's hours.